18 March 2014

Omelette

So Lent, then. How's that going?

Well, today is the Tuesday in the second full week of Lent. I have missed one day in my discipline of daily blogging, but am finding that the discipline is making me focus a little, think things over. It doesn't necessarily mean that it will be profound though!

Today felt a bit like an omelette: a whole lot of stuff jumbled up together but in the end turned out okay. There wasn't a lot of inspiration today but just plodding along. A long obedience in the same direction - putting one foot in front of the other. That's okay too. Some days are shot full of light, quivering with inspiration, others are "just keep swimming days". Today was one of those, although I was very pleased with how the training went that I was running today.

No comments: